PARIS COLLECTION BY PIERRE CARDIN (HAND CARVED)
- All our rugs are OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified. Yarns used to make our rugs tested for harmful substances. visit www.oeko-tex.com for more information.
- Finest quality material, manufactured with the latest technology in our state of art the factory in Turkey.
plush and silky soft, this luxurious area rug from world famous designer pierre cardin brings European style to your living room, family
bedroom .Glimmering yarns used to
create the long, deep pile are super soft underfoot .
- Natural jute backing : The jute backing of
the rug is made of 100% natural fiber, may slide on wood or tile
floors , to prevent the rug from shifting, we recommend you use a
Non-Slip Rug Pad (sold separately) when using it on hard-surface floors.
*Cozy , very comfortable to walk on: The pile on this contemporary
area rug is made from polypropylene Premium Yarn to prevent shedding.
- Packing and shipping may cause temporary creases in area rugs. To remove
them back-roll/reverse roll your rug and allow time for the creases to
*EXTREME* DURABILITY: 100 % polypropylene . This area rug features a 100%
jute (natural fiber) backing – perfectly safe for wood floors. non-shed and made to last for years.
Vacuum regularly and spot clean.
*STAIN* RESISTANT, EASY CLEAN & HYGIENIC: Kids & Pet
friendly. capella home decorative home goods are naturally stain and fade
resistant and naturally water repellent . They are unaffected by soil and bacteria, making Life Easier
and Practical ! Dont use beater brushes when vacuuming your rug.
- When first removed from its packaging,rugs may have a flattened appearance. Simply fluff the surface by hand
in order to resolve the problem
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening
of your rug pile. Rotating your rug every few months will help relieve
areas from excessive wear.